The Cursed Child Analysis

The Cursed Child was a good read. However, there are some points of the plot that are just less believable than others. Which ultimately leads it to be a sort of cheesy story. What I did enjoy was the union of Scorpius Malfoy's and Albus Potter's friendship. They are an interesting pair and I loved the character of Scorpius Malfoy. You can really see the difference between his nature and his father's nature when he was his age. This tells us at Draco Malfoy really reformed his personality and was a good role model towards his son. Although his father still maintains some of his characteristics he is still a better person.

Then there is the villain. The villain is a poorly thought up character in my opinion. Definitely, a creative back story, being the daughter of Voldemort. However, this character sort of breaks rules set by the other book. I feel it would have been more thoughtful to have this rumor of a love child doing this wrongdoing but then it ends up being just a child of a death eater who wants revenge for their parents. Maybe they hate Harry Potter because he destroyed their family. Otherwise, I found this to be a great read and I would even go and check out the play if I could.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with the Vampire Insights

The Martian Analysis

Anansi Boys